Original Summary

A few days ago I asked what’s most frustrating about tracking leads. A recurring answer was that capturing the lead isn’t the hard part. It’s remembering to follow up before it goes cold. Several people also said they ignore most reminders, and I’d like to dig into that. I’m building a lightweight tool around this and want to get the delivery right before I build it. Where would a follow-up nudge actually get your attention? WhatsApp, Telegram, SMS, email, Slack, push notification, calendar invite, something else? Which reminders do you currently ignore, and why? Too frequent? Too generic? Wrong time of day? What would make a nudge useful rather than noise? For example: “Call Maria, she asked for a quote 3 days ago,” versus a plain “You have 5 tasks due.” How much control would you want? Would you set the follow-up date yourself, or would you want it suggested automatically (say, 2 days after first contact)? Even a one-line answer helps. Thanks to everyone who replied last time.   submitted by   /u/dantr3_x [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 04:33:08