- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I'm Ankit. I’ve noticed a lot of early-stage feedback on side projects isn't very useful because founders just drop a link and say "Check out my app." I’m trying to fix this with a small project called Firstlight. On this platform, every project launch must include screenshots and exactly one specific testing task (e.g., "Try creating a draft and tell me which step is confusing" ). I just spun up a very limited, free beta to test this flow. I'm looking for a few makers to try setting up a mock profile and see if the task-based approach actually makes sense to you. Since it's on a free server, I can only host a handful of accounts right now. If you have 5 minutes to give some feedback, drop a comment below and I'll DM you the access link!   submitted by   /u/ComfortableRoof7058 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 23:58:32
- 暂无回复