Original Summary

I kept running into the same problem with productivity apps: they can help me organize today, this week, and sometimes a month. But checking off tasks can still leave you wondering whether any of it is taking you where you actually want to go. That is why I’m building SelfPath. It is a web-based planning system inspired by Benjamin Franklin’s approach to planning, but designed around a much longer horizon: your life. It begins with values and the direction you want your life to take, then connects those to long-term goals, shorter plans, and a realistic action for today. The point is not to replace a to-do list with a bigger to-do list. It is to make the chain between “what matters to me” and “what should I do next?” visible and usable. I’ve also added an AI guide, a Future Self perspective for thinking through decisions, calendar planning, daily reviews, and progress analytics — all intended to help the system support real life rather than just create more planning work. A short walkthrough of the product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVUrdW7QePA You can see the current version here: https://self-path.com/ I would appreciate a blunt read on the core premise: • Does planning from values all the way to daily action feel useful, or overly ambitious? • Where could such a system genuinely make life easier than a day/week planner? • What would you need to see in the first minute to understand why it is different? I’m building it and am looking for feedback on the idea, positioning, and onboarding — especially criticism.   submitted by   /u/Thin_Treacle_6558 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 03:19:30