- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Full disclosure: I’m the founder of TrustShield, so this is my own project. TrustShield reviews suspicious texts and links, points out warning signs, and suggests safer next steps. It gives a risk estimate, but it can’t prove that something is legitimate or fraudulent. While testing it, someone raised a problem I hadn’t considered enough: even without a numerical score, people might see the least alarming result and interpret it as permission to trust the message. I’m now testing whether the result should explain what still needs to be verified before displaying the risk label. I’m also comparing what someone planned to do before the check with what they choose afterward, instead of simply asking whether the result was helpful. The free checker is here—no account required: https://trustshieldapp.com/scam-text-checker?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=community&utm_campaign=validation_sprint&utm_content=sideprojects_result_order If you test it, please use one of the fictional examples rather than sharing anything private. I’d especially like to know: does the result feel like an estimate, or does it still feel like a verdict? What would you do immediately after reading it? Please leave feedback publicly in the comments and feel free to message me.   submitted by   /u/TrustShieldCarter [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 02:57:33
- 暂无回复