Original Summary

Hi everyone, I'm the founder of MoClarusCRM, a project I've been working on for quite some time. First, I want to thank everyone who helped during the testing phase. Some shared feedback, others tested different features, and a few helped me understand what needed to change. One thing I've learned from building this is that adding more features doesn't necessarily make a product better. Sometimes keeping things simple is the harder part. My focus has been on bringing contacts, tasks, calendars and conversations together without making the system unnecessarily complicated. MoClarusCRM is now publicly available, which feels like an important milestone for me. For those of you who have launched your own SaaS products, I'm curious about something: What was your biggest challenge after making your product publicly available? Was it attracting your first users, keeping them engaged, or something completely different?   submitted by   /u/SadEmu9363 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 01:35:04