Original Summary

I built a market analysis platform because I was tired of spending hours interpreting options scanners. Now I'm struggling to find customers. https://pinpoint-alpha.com I've always enjoyed following the stock market and swing trading, typically holding positions anywhere from a week to several months. Over the years, I've used most of the popular tools like Unusual Whales, Cheddar Flow, etc. They're great at giving you data, but I always found them overwhelming. Thousands of trades, dozens of filters, endless alerts. Actually extracting useful insights often meant spending hours researching and trying to connect the dots myself. Sometime last year, I started experimenting with feeding screenshots and data from these platforms into Claude, alongside market news, X posts, and economic data. It worked surprisingly well. I eventually started a dedicated Claude conversation every trading day, using it to synthesize everything I'd gathered. The problem was continuity. Each new conversation lacked context from previous days, which is pretty important when you're trying to understand evolving market trends and trading setups. I tried maintaining a living document with macroeconomic developments, earnings, previous signals, and so on. That helped, but keeping everything updated became a project in itself. Eventually I figured: why not just automate the entire thing? That's how Pinpoint Alpha started. Today, I use a paid financial market-data API to ingest trade-level data across 250+ popular stocks and indices. I've built over a dozen Python analysis pipelines, with corresponding evaluations, that process options flow, large trades, positioning, price action, and other market signals. The important distinction is that AI doesn't calculate the signals. All the quantitative work happens deterministically in Python. Claude receives structured, preprocessed data and handles the interpretation: connecting signals, incorporating historical context, identifying changes in the thesis, and explaining what actually matters. The result is a weekday evening email covering the broader market, along with personalized analysis for up to 15 tickers on each subscriber's watchlist. Over the past six months, the platform has grown considerably beyond that original email. It now includes curated intraday options-flow scanners, sector rotation analysis, options contract monitoring and alerts, trade tracking, market dashboards, and more. I've also started measuring how well the deterministic signals perform over time. Some results have been encouraging. For example, my Reversal Watch scanner, which typically flags only 3–5 stocks per week, has shown roughly a 65% success rate over a four-week evaluation window under my current scoring methodology. I'm continuing to collect data and refine those evaluations. The product is now fairly mature. The hard part has become finding customers. My target audience is active swing traders who


  • 情报分类:服务器与云资源
  • 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 01:45:57