- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been working on a side project called Proof First , and I'm trying to find out if it solves a real problem before spending money on marketing. I've noticed a common issue with AI coding tools like Claude, Cursor, Lovable, and Replit. You can build something pretty impressive, but when authentication breaks, payments fail, or the app won't deploy, getting that last part working can be frustrating. So I built a service around one idea: AI built it. We make it work. Here's the concept: You tell me what's broken. I review the problem and agree on the repair scope and price. The repair gets tested and verified. You see evidence that the agreed fix works before paying. I'm not claiming AI magically fixes everything, and this isn't a free repair service. I'm building a real business around solving these problems. The website is live, but I haven't made my first sale yet. Rather than spend money on ads, I'd like some honest feedback from people who actually build things. Three things I'd love to know: Have you built something with AI that you couldn't get working properly? Would you consider paying someone to fix it if you could see verified results before payment? What would make you trust a service like this with your project? Here's what I've built: https://proof-first-mu.vercel.app/ If you're currently stuck on a project, I'd be interested in hearing what broke. Feel free to be critical. I'd rather find out what's wrong with the business idea now than waste money marketing something nobody needs.   submitted by   /u/CCR_OUTBets123 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 01:30:53
- 暂无回复