- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm a hobbyist in Oklahoma. Every weekend I'd juggle a weather app, a radar app and a fishing app just to decide when to go out, so I built one app that does it: Rainbeacon, https://rainbeacon.app How it works: - Pick your activities (fishing, running, biking, golf, hiking, paddling, camping, stargazing, photography, drone, kite, mowing, hunting, boating) - It rates every hour of the next 3 days (Great / Good / Fair / Poor), shows the best window, and says why: "pressure falling," "calm water," "gusts to 30 mph" - Live radar overrides the forecast for the next 2 hours, so it won't say "great for golf" while a storm is 10 minutes out - Activity details: solunar times, pressure trend, tides, river levels, golden hour, wind - Thursday evening push: "Saturday 7-10 AM looks great for fishing" - Severe weather alerts built in. Free, no ads, no account. What I want: honest criticism. 1. Did you get what it's for in the first 30 seconds? 2. For your activity, are the ratings right? When was it wrong? 3. Is one app for all activities useful, or would you rather have one that's amazing for a single activity? Which one? 4. What's the one thing that would make you open this instead of your regular weather app? US only (NWS data). On iPhone, tap Share > Add to Home Screen to get the weekend alerts. There's also a "Send feedback" button in the app.   submitted by   /u/Trikill40 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/11 01:16:07
- 暂无回复