Original Summary

Most habit trackers lose me the day after I miss a goal. The streak breaks, the app looks disappointed, and I quietly stop opening it. So I tried building the opposite: a few small goals a day that keep a little illustrated pet happy, and when you skip days, the pet is just happy you’re back. https://tanettoapp.github.io/Tanetto/?src=reddit-sp I’ve been testing it with strangers for a week. A few things I didn’t expect: A Redditor pointed out that Safari on iPhone can wipe a website’s data after about a week without visits. For an app where your pet lives on your phone, that’s a disaster. Now the app asks iPhone users to add it to the Home Screen and lets you move your pet over with a code. Another tester said the real thing to measure isn’t whether people come back, it’s whether they do one goal within 24 hours of coming back. That changed what I track. Someone wrote “the missed day is where most habit trackers lose me”. That’s exactly the moment I’m trying to get right. It’s free, no sign-up, no ads, and runs in the browser. If you’ve ever quit a habit app after missing a day, I’d love to know if this feels different: https://tanettoapp.github.io/Tanetto/?src=reddit-sp   submitted by   /u/tanettoapp [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/11 00:33:13