Original Summary

I don't usually post on Reddit, but the 10MB file limit on Discord was driving me crazy. It's impossible to share clips with friends without compressing them. To fix this, I built a frictionless WebApp + Discord Bot integration. How it works: Type /clip in any Discord channel. The bot gives you a secure link to open the WebApp on your phone or PC. Record directly or upload a video. (You can even trim the video directly from the web before sending it!). The bot instantly posts the video back to your Discord channel. Instead of a strict MB limit, your videos can be up to 3 or 6 minutes long depending on the quality profile you select. All clips are temporary and will auto-delete after a set time to keep things clean. It also features an Extra Privacy Mode, which allows you to lock the video so it can only be viewed by the first device that opens the link, along with other cool privacy features you can explore in the settings. My favorite part is definitely the mobile WebApp, so I highly encourage you to try it out from your phone! Consider this a "Beta". I'd love it if you guys could test it out, report any bugs, or give me any ideas on how to improve it. (I don't own an iPhone, so I'm especially curious to see how the camera records on iOS Safari).   submitted by   /u/WalyoVenatus [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 23:43:57