Original Summary

Context: chaoschemy.com is 14 tiny browser games (no signup, no downloads) I shipped as an experiment in AI-assisted game building. Sharing my first 9 days of first-party analytics (bots excluded): 186 sessions / 165 visitors 136 sessions started a game (73%) 64 beat at least one level (34% of all visits, 47% of starts) Sources: 62% Reddit, 33% direct, 2% Google Most played: Mix Anything -- a "combine anything" word game (45 visitors), then Pocket Market and Potion Sort Traffic peaked Oct 4 on a Reddit bump and has settled to a handful of real players a day. No ads, no monetization yet. Where I'm stuck -- I can only pick one focus for the next few weeks: Ship more games (volume + SEO long tail) Build a daily-puzzle / streak loop to bring the 64 finishers back Double down on the 2-3 games people already play most What would you do with these numbers? Honest advice welcome -- especially from anyone who has run a games portal past the launch bump.   submitted by   /u/Puzzleheaded_Toe6137 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 22:44:53