- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Disclosure: I’m the founder of AgentKrew After my first SaaS didn’t work out, I rebuilt my process for the second one. The biggest change was treating the coding agent like a junior dev who needs a spec and a code review, not like a magic box. What that looks like in practice: Spec first. The agent writes a short plan (files touched, approach, risks) and I approve it before any code is written. Small, scoped skills. Instruction files for specific jobs (auth, migrations, testing) so behavior is consistent between sessions instead of depending on how I phrased a prompt that day. Tests before trust. Every feature has to come with tests, and a separate review pass checks the diff against the plan. Repeatable commands. Plan, review, and test steps are one-liners, so the process doesn’t depend on my mood or memory. Not tied to one tool. The same workflows run across different coding agents. I packaged this as AgentKrew: an agent setup with skills, commands, and workflows built around that loop. I used it to build my client project in 3 days. Comment and i will dm you 90% discount code [ first 50 only ], which includes lifetime support and a Discord invite.   submitted by   /u/Altruistic-Golf6468 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 21:22:53
- 暂无回复