- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm a video editor who codes on the side. I got tired of repetitive keyframing, so I built an MCP server that lets Claude (or any MCP client) build, animate, preview and render motion graphics in a live After Effects project. You ask for "a 5 second lower third with an eased slide-in" and it creates the comp, adds layers, sets keyframes, checks a preview frame and kicks off a render, all in the project you have open. 77 tools in total: comps, layers, keyframes, expressions, masks, track mattes, 3D camera, audio sync, markers, render. demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZhw3wOFpBU How it works: Node MCP server -> local HTTP bridge -> a CEP panel inside AE running ExtendScript. Free, MIT, macOS + Windows. Needs AE 2022+ and Node 22+. Repo: https://github.com/dha-aa/ae-motion Looking for: real users, bug reports, feature ideas. Roast away.   submitted by   /u/AcceptableAthlete101 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 21:09:15
- 暂无回复