- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I’m building a prototype for SaaS teams that maintain third-party API integrations in their own code. When a vendor deprecates an endpoint, renames a field, or changes an API version, the goal is to detect the change, identify affected integration code and calls, and prepare a proposed fix with tests. If a capability disappears or the right response depends on a business decision, it should flag that for a person instead of inventing a replacement. So far, I’ve tested spec-change detection and a repair agent using recorded responses and injected API changes. This is still a prototype; those results don’t establish reliability in customer production systems, and proposed changes need engineering review. I’m looking for a few B2B SaaS teams with roughly 20–500 employees to explore a small trial around one integration and one API change. First, I’d like a 30-minute conversation about your current workflow to see whether a trial makes sense. If that fits your team, comment or message me with the integration you maintain. Please keep any examples non-confidential.   submitted by   /u/alexanderko104 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 20:50:43
- 暂无回复