Original Summary

I just shipped V3 of OneOver , a passion project that turned into a little business. V1: about a year V2: about a month V3: a weekend To be fair, the backend has grown steadily the whole time on a parallel track, so this is really the front end getting rebuilt faster each round. I built every version in Cursor. This round I used Opus 5.5 for the planning and Grok 4.7 for the building. What surprised me is how much the models have grown up. Two years ago this was really frustrating. Now the stuff that used to fight me is starting to feel magically easy, and building has turned into a genuinely joyful experience. Starting fresh is cheap, so every rebuild I bring only what matters, and it comes out cleaner than the last one. The models keep getting better. The thing we have to get better at is knowing what we want. Two things I'd love feedback on: Does the new UI make sense at a glance? If you landed on that home screen cold, would you know what to make first?   submitted by   /u/kaboom-o [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 20:46:10