Original Summary

So I decided to build my own and I did it within half a year. I have a huge engineering experience more than a decade in top tech companies that helped a lot to approach user experience in much better way that other apps on the market. Another problem I had with financial apps is that they force you to setup goals, budgets and provide a heavy and overwhelmed UI. So I went the other way, everything is done automatically. You sign in google or apple, no sign up. Connect banks and it does everything for you. No manual work, clean fast and transparent. Now if you want to set up budget or change category you can still do it. So making it simple with good UX while not forcing user to do anything to see the money movement. But giving an option to add stuff if user needs Let me know your thoughts on other apps on the market and what do you think about how to market mine?   submitted by   /u/ovesyan19ca [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 19:35:59