Original Summary

I'm selling my four-model Plasmova portfolio for €5,000 . The package includes: All four AI language models (Nova v1, v1.1, v2 and v3) Model architecture implementations and configurations Training scripts and available training pipeline code All trained checkpoint files and model weights Inference code and required dependencies Documentation, model specifications and benchmark results Transfer of the intellectual property rights I own, subject to existing licenses and third-party rights Nova v3 has demonstrated competitive results against models in a similar parameter range on certain benchmarks with only 1% of data seen, showing how efficient our architecture is. I'm looking for a buyer interested in acquiring the complete portfolio, including the technical implementation and development work, rather than just the trained weights. Asking price: €5,000 for the complete package, negotiable. Models and specifications: https://huggingface.co/plasmova Serious inquiries and offers are welcome.   submitted by   /u/Quick_Image_4861 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 19:09:52