- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I currently run 6 micro SaaS that are actually live and generating a bit over $20,000 in recurring monthly revenue. The wildest part? I barely wrote any code myself. I used AI to generate pretty much everything — from the database structure to the frontend. It definitely wasn’t magic from day one. I spent a lot of hours stuck on buggy code before I finally figured out a system that actually works: - Keep the idea minimalist (a real MVP, nothing fancy) - Guide the AI step by step instead of asking for everything at once - Launch fast to get real users and feedback Lately I’ve seen way too many non-technical founders quit at the first AI bug. It’s a shame because the technical barrier has basically disappeared. AND PLEASE, STOP BUILDING ALONE IN YOUR BEDROOM I’m starting a community. Full transparency: I’ll probably charge for the full program later. It makes sense with the specific workflows and copy-paste examples I’ll be sharing. But right now the main goal is just to build together . Working alone is the fastest way to give up. If you want to join and build or market your own AI SaaS with us, drop a comment or send me a DM and I’ll send you the link.   submitted by   /u/Wide-Tap-8886 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 19:06:45
- 暂无回复