Original Summary

Hello fellow builders! I'm one of the co-founders of Refuseless, a platform offering uncensored and abliterated AI models. As a cybersecurity nerd myself, I got tired of constantly running into refusals from models like Opus and Fable. With open models now becoming capable enough to handle complex cybersecurity tasks, I believe it's time to make them accessible to everyone, without the usual restrictions getting in the way. We built Refuseless around two principles we strongly believe in: Zero prompt retention: Prompts and completions are not stored permanently and are discarded once the relevant cache expires. No gated access: Powerful models shouldn't be available only to big corporations and banks. Everyone should have access to them. Our current abliterated lineup includes GLM-5.3 and GLM-5.3 Flash. We're also working on adding MiMo-V2.6 and Qwen3.8, although that will take some time. Looking forward to hearing your feedback, suggestions, and ideas! 🥹 Link in the comments!   submitted by   /u/Ok-Education-6839 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 19:06:06