- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I’ve been buying and selling online for years, and I’m honestly exhausted by what eBay has become. The fees are out of control (usually 13%+ plus another 30¢), you practically have to pay extra to "promote" your listings just to get views, and the app is now cluttered with social media "shorts" and live streams. I just want to buy and sell stuff. So, I decided to build a simple, clean, no-nonsense alternative. Here is the basic concept: 7% total fee: That includes credit card processing through Stripe (so no hidden math—we only keep about 4-5% after payment fees). Zero hidden boosts: No "pay to promote" algorithms. Search is pure, chronological, and accurate. No feature bloat: No video shorts, no algorithmic feeds, no subscriptions. Just high-quality images, text, and fast searching. Clean monetization: To keep the platform fee low, the only other revenue is a single, static banner ad quietly placed at the very bottom of the page. No pop-ups, no flashing spam. I'm taking my time to build this right, but before I go any further, I want brutally honest feedback from actual buyers and sellers. Is a platform like this something you would actually use to escape eBay? What features are a "must-have" for you to trust a new marketplace? Appreciate any thoughts or feedback!   submitted by   /u/Narrow_Awareness2830 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 18:57:35
- 暂无回复