- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I’m a solo dev. I kept recording product demos and then worrying I’d left an API key or an email on screen. Re-recording or blurring frame by frame took forever, so I built CyanFocus. What it does: Every click becomes a smooth, editable zoom It scans your recording for API keys, emails and card numbers and blurs them, tracking them even while you scroll. You can review and untick anything before export Five cursor styles, captions, export up to 4K Everything runs locally on your PC. Nothing is uploaded It’s built with Electron, and the OCR and video decoding run on-device. It’s free to use, and Pro just removes the watermark. It’s a one-person project and I’m still improving it every week. I’d love honest feedback, especially on where the blur misses something or what’s missing for your workflow. Site: cyanfocus.com (it’s also on Product Hunt today if you want to take a look)   submitted by   /u/Wrecked_02 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 15:53:25
- 暂无回复