- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Today is World Mental Health Day, and I'm finally opening something I've been building for a while. Years ago, I went through a stretch where I needed someone to talk to. Not a diagnosis, not a plan, just a person. Everything I found was either too clinical, too complicated, or too much. So eventually I built the thing I couldn't find. It's called Hear For An Ear . Here's how it works: - A 20-minute, one-on-one Coffee Chat with me - Anonymous: no names, no faces - I listen. No advice unless you ask for it - $5, the cost of a coffee To be upfront about what it isn't : it's peer support, not therapy or crisis care. If you need a therapist or a doctor, please reach for one. This is for the space in between: the heavy week, the lonely evening, the thing you just want to say out loud once to someone who'll listen. Bookings opened today: hearforanear.me I'd genuinely appreciate feedback, especially: - Does $5 feel right, or does any price feel like a barrier? - Does being anonymous (no names, no faces) make you more likely to try something like this? - Is there anything that would make you hesitate? And whether or not this is for you, today's a good day to ask someone "how are you, really ?" and then give them time to answer. In crisis in Canada? Call or text 988, any time.   submitted by   /u/Freylance01 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 14:23:02
- 暂无回复