- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Body: Every few weeks I find myself dealing with hundreds of messily named files (mostly client docs and random assets). I tried PowerToys and Bulk Rename Utility, but PowerToys is a bit too barebones for custom workflows, and Bulk Rename Utility looks like an aircraft cockpit from 1998 with 50 checkboxes I never touch. Online converters were out of the question since I don't want local files uploaded anywhere. So I ended up building FileWorkbench for myself and just polished it into a standalone app. It basically does three things: Batch renaming with clean preview and regex Auto-sorting files into folders by rules/dates Runs 100% locally with zero cloud nonsense or background services Put it on Gumroad yesterday, but honestly I care more about feedback right now. If anyone deals with a lot of messy files and wants to test it,   submitted by   /u/Alex-jyL [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 11:37:15
- 暂无回复