Original Summary

Earlier this year I put up a landing page for ProposalForge, an AI tool that writes freelance proposals, before the actual product existed. I added one line to my GitHub bio ("currently building: ProposalForge") and someone I'd never talked to paid for a subscription. I refunded them, since there was nothing to give them yet. I've built a few things this year, including an email triage app and a wallpaper tool, and that payment is still the only time a stranger has tried to pay me for something I made. So I'm building the real version. What I'm doing differently this time: No user counts, reviews or testimonials on the site until real people use it and say something. It can only use facts from your profile. If a proposal needs an example you don't have, it leaves a note for you to fill in rather than inventing a client. It's built around what clients react to in the data: the first two lines, a detail from their post, and zero stock AI phrases. It also catches the screening lines clients hide in posts now ("start your reply with the word croissant") and follows them. If you freelance, two questions: What's the most annoying part of writing proposals for you? What would you need to see before trusting a tool with your rates and past work? It'll be free to try at launch. Comment if you want the link and I'll reply when it's live.   submitted by   /u/Several_Log_4610 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 12:45:51