- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I only uses Claude free plan and thats all. It doesn't cost me a single cent apart from perhaps electricity to power my laptop. It is an idea that come across me when writing my diary and i found that I'm to lazy to read my pass entries and lost some of my great(?) thoughts throughout the year. So i built this idea journal that can no only store your thoughts, but group them together and visualize them into a map. Most of it is done by Sonnet 5 and 4.6, which is the best model we can access to without subscription. And the usage available for free plan is so minimal that for the most of time , I can only send one or two messages and it run out of usage and I have to wait another four hours. But since I'm still in Highschool, the waiting is taken up by school and homework and gaming. What do you guys think about this site. Does it actually solve the issue that you have with diary writing? Will you choose to use it over google calendar or notion or other notetaking app?(i dont think you would) And finally what is the thing i can improve on? Is it best to give this up entirely because this is an awful idea? Link in the comment   submitted by   /u/Shallowill [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 12:31:31
- 暂无回复