- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm Abdul, founder of JovaMedia in the UK. The project I'm sharing is our studio website: https://www.jovamedia.com/ The homepage brings together website previews for a salon, watch retailer and travel business. You can scroll inside each preview rather than opening a separate page. Some examples are design previews, so they shouldn't be read as claims about launched client results. The part I'm most interested in getting right is the phone experience. A visitor needs to understand what we do, see enough of the work to judge it and find the enquiry route without navigating a huge portfolio. For anyone building a service business website: does the preview approach help you assess the work, or would you prefer separate case-study pages? Where does the mobile page feel unclear? Disclosure: this is my own commercial studio. We offer website design and development; I'm sharing the site here for constructive feedback.   submitted by   /u/StrengthAntique9407 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 12:05:17
- 暂无回复