- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
When I was a kid in Korea, every summer vacation started the same way. The teacher handed out a sheet of paper with a big empty circle on it, and you drew your day inside it like a pie. Sleep here. Homework there. A tiny slice for "playing" that was always too small. Most of us never followed it. But I remember how good it felt to see a whole day at once. As an adult I kept coming back to that circle. My days felt like a list that never ended, and I missed seeing them as one shape. So I started building a digital version. Just the circle. I thought it would take a few weekends. It did not take a few weekends. The circle was the easy part. Then I wanted to see a whole month of circles, so I built a calendar. Then I wanted to plan bigger things than a day, so goals. Then I realised a day planner is really a small piece of something bigger, and I started a timeline of my whole life, the people in it, the places I'd been. I know exactly how this sounds. Every side project post on this sub warns about scope creep, and I read those posts while doing it anyway. I'm building it alone, with a lot of help from AI coding tools. That's what made it possible at all, and also what made it far too easy to keep adding things I didn't need. I don't know how many people will use it. But I use it every day, and at some point it stopped being a project and became the place where I keep my days. That felt worth writing down. If anyone here has fought the same "it's just one more feature" battle, I'd love to hear how you finally stopped. (Link in the comments if anyone wants to see it. Not trying to sell anything, I mostly just needed to tell someone.)   submitted by   /u/circloser_ [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 11:46:26
- 暂无回复