- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
WaypointNomad — a community-powered map for digital nomads and travelers. Hello, I've been building WaypointNomad , an iOS app that helps digital nomads and travelers discover places cool places recommended by other travlers around the world. The idea is simple: when you're traveling or living abroad, finding great places often means digging through Google Maps, Reddit, Facebook groups, and recommendations that may be outdated or sponsored. WaypointNomad adds a layer of information already from other digital nomads and travlers. I wanted to build something centered on real recommendations from people who've actually been there. With WaypointNomad, you can: 🗺️ Discover cafés, coworking spaces, hotels, resorts, beaches, waterfalls, nightlife, and hidden gems. 📍 Explore recommendations on a global map. 👍 Add places and upvote spots other travelers should know about. ⭐ Help the best places earn Legendary status when they reach 15+ votes. 🤝 See who's checked in at different spots and connect with the community. There is a voting system, so users can upvote the best spots and they will rise to the top. Once they change to 15 votes, the status tier changes to Legendary. I'm the solo founder, and I'm currently working on growing the community and figuring out what features would make this genuinely useful for people in the travel space. I'd love some honest feedback: What would make you choose an app like this over Google Maps when exploring a new city? What features would make you want to use this app? What features or problems do you think I'm overlooking? -I'd love feedback about the UI and usability. -Any features you'd like to see? Service partners? Airport/taxi rides, tour bookings, esim, health insurance? I'd really like to hear constructive criticism, feature ideas, or suggestions on which direction would be best to take WaypointNomad. Thanks, I apprecaite it! Here's the app store link and website: App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/waypointnomad/id6763972081 Website: https://waypointnomad.com   submitted by   /u/Agreeable-Emu-7388 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 09:26:42
- 暂无回复