- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! 👋 I’ve built and launched ThumbnailFlow , a tool designed to make YouTube thumbnail testing easier. YouTube creators often have multiple thumbnail ideas, but manually switching between them and tracking the results can be tedious. So I built a tool that lets creators: Upload multiple thumbnail variations. Rotate thumbnails automatically according to a configured schedule. Use click counts to identify which thumbnail performs better. Automatically apply the thumbnail that gets more clicks. The subscription plan supports rotating up to five thumbnails. Try it here: https://trythumbnailflow.com/ The product is already built and deployed, and I’m now focused on getting it in front of real YouTube creators. I’d love honest feedback from fellow makers and YouTubers: Is this a problem you actually experience? Would you trust a tool to rotate and select thumbnails automatically? What would make you more likely to use a tool like this? What concerns would stop you from trying it? I built this to solve a practical problem for creators, and I’d really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for checking it out!   submitted by   /u/Remote-Struggle-5460 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 09:17:02
- 暂无回复