- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I’m an Airbnb Superhost with 3 years of hosting experience across two properties. I’ve learned a lot about this business along the way. I built an app called BnbWise to help hosts with their bookkeeping and automate their day-to-day tasks. https://bnbwise.app New users normally get 1 month fee to try it out. Right now, I’m offering a full year FREE (a $150 value) in exchange for two simple things: Your feedback on the tool as you use it An honest online review so other hosts can find it Here's what you get... Operations Connect your Airbnb calendar, set your rules, and tasks create themselves for every reservation or on a recurring schedule, timed around check-in, check-out, or any date you choose. Tasks message your cleaner or handyman by SMS or WhatsApp, get their confirmation, and close themselves when they reply. If a guest changes their dates, everything updates with them. Bookkeeping Connect your bank accounts, import your Airbnb transaction history, and teach BnbWise once how to handle your transactions. From then on, it categorizes every new transaction, books it in the right month, spreads charges that cover several months, and splits your mortgage payment into interest, principal, insurance, and taxes. Unlike tools that count the whole Airbnb payout as income, BnbWise breaks every payout into gross earnings, Airbnb service fees, and taxes paid or withheld, so your numbers are right from the start. Reports and insights Accountant-ready reports: P&L, expenses by category, taxes withheld, 1099-NEC tracker, and more A Performance dashboard showing occupancy, average nightly rate, RevPAR, where every dollar went, and your break-even point, so you know what to charge per night If you're interested, please DM me or comment on this post and I'll get in touch with you to set up your account. Thanks!!   submitted by   /u/Ok_Promotion_7732 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 08:50:31
- 暂无回复