- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
No AI write up, just a shot in the dark here. I've got about 6 years of AM experience collectively between two SaaS companies. I'm happily employed but looking to moonlight in hopes of one day getting out of the corporate grind. As an Account Manager, my skillset has largely been upselling, retention, pushing price increases, and just overall contract and relationship management. I've also done net new business and if the product is straightforward enough wouldn't mind doing demos and closing new biz deals, I just don't want to do cold outbound or top of funnel GTM work. Located on the East Coast. Can dedicate roughly 15-20 hours per week to something given how light my load is at the main gig. Please no outreach on anything making sub-$1K MRR. Drop me a line! Thanks!   submitted by   /u/vM_Rumble [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 09:07:31
- 暂无回复