- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been building and maintaining multiple web projects, and I kept running into the same problem: every new project required repeating a lot of setup work before I could focus on building the actual product. So I built create-clubedge-app , a CLI that generates a Next.js monorepo from a versioned starter. It includes a foundation for: Next.js App Router and TypeScript pnpm and Turborepo PostgreSQL and Drizzle ORM Supabase Auth Testing, linting, and CI Optional Redis-compatible caching and object storage integrations One feature I particularly wanted was traceability. The generated project records the CLI version and starter reference, including the starter commit, so you can identify where it originated. I've tested the published CLI by generating a project and running its type checks, tests, and production build. I originally built this for my own development workflow, but I think it could be useful to other developers too. I'd love honest feedback: Would you use a starter like this for your own projects? Is the included stack a useful starting point, or would you remove anything? What would make you choose this over maintaining your own template? Website: https://starter.clubedge.live CLI source: https://github.com/Clubedge/create-clubedge-app Starter source: https://github.com/Clubedge/clubedge-starter I'm happy to answer questions about the architecture and implementation.   submitted by   /u/PuzzleheadedWin5206 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 07:45:53
- 暂无回复