- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! I posted this back in March but had to take it down due to personal reasons. Back then, the name was gifwidgets but now it is gifgadgets https://gifgadgets.com/ I tried to make it mobile responsive as much as possible so captioning can also be done easily on the phone and shared I deployed it on AWS S3, and the object tracking runs on a Modal serverless GPU function. It sends the frames, and runs the tracking with facebook's SAM2 I would like to implement a feature where you can put a text prompt to track the object with SAM3, since that is supported now. One thing that is there now that was not in March is the remove gif background tool. This tool has the SAM3 text prompting feature which I am pretty happy about Most of the tools run in the browser, the only time the files get sent to another location is for the Modal functions to run inferences Let me know what you guys think! I had fun making this   submitted by   /u/Successful-Work-6036 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 06:28:30
- 暂无回复