My cold-outreach tool got a reply from a VP at OpenAI and Google Deep Mind - looking for beta users
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
So some context, job portals feel broken; AI-written resumes going into AI screeners, humans nowhere in the loop. So I started cold emailing hiring managers directly and got a 20% reply rate (2/10 - small sample, but miles better than portal silence). The approach recently got me a direct reply from a VP at OpenAI that turned into a warm intro. The annoying part was the manual research: finding the right person, figuring out what to say. So I built a tool that does it - finds relevant hiring managers and drafts a short, punchy outreach email. Looking for beta users and brutal feedback. If you're job hunting or just curious, happy to give access. Genuine question: has cold outreach worked for others here, or am I overfitting on 10 emails?   submitted by   /u/ComputerSciToFinance [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 05:55:51
- 暂无回复