Original Summary

I am working on one AI security project. In this project we have to deal with very big JSON files. These files have device and usage data from Jamf, Intune and some other services. VS Code was getting stuck when opening these files. I tried some online JSON editors also but they were also hanging. Also I had to use different tools for different work. So I thought why not make one tool where everything is there in one place. Like this I started making GigaJSON, around six months back. You can see JSON in tree view or table view, edit it, run queries and compare two files. I have also added these as separate tools, so if anyone needs only one of them for some specific case, they can use that directly. It is working fully in the browser. Your JSON file contents are processed locally in your browser, it stays in your system only. Small files are also opening fast. In my testing, around 5 MB file opened in 140 ms and around 1 GB file opened in 19.2 seconds. This is the time till tree view is coming, on Chrome and 24 GB RAM. Speed can be different as per your file and system. First I made it for my own work only. Then I thought it can be useful for other people also, so I put it online. It is free to try: https://gigajson.com/app/ Please try it once and share your feedback. If something is missing, confusing or not working properly, please tell me. It will help me a lot. Thank you!   submitted by   /u/amirbadi [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/10 05:33:05