- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm a bit nostalgic. There are some podcasts I started listening to years ago (2017~), but not at the start (2008~). At a certain point, the podcast changes, maybe some stalwarts rotate out of the main line-up... I just want to go back, to the beginning.<p>I'm also someone that has no self-restraint. I'll mainline ten of the same podcast in a day, then forget all about listening to no.11. Podcasts apps do not help this: It's hard to get them to cooperate in a way which surfaces your next episode in the 'Latest episodes' list, because while it may be up next for you, it was actually released 15 years ago.<p>PodcastDelay solves that, by taking that original feed and 'delaying' it by however long you want. It's a solution for re-publishing a podcast's RSS feed as a new private feed. It can start releasing from any episode, at any cadence, including mirroring the original release cadence.<p>If a show has two feeds — the regular one and a premium/bonus one — you can merge them into a single delayed feed. Each bonus episode comes out the same distance after its free counterpart as it did originally: an hour stays an hour, a day stays a day, whatever cadence you're replaying the free feed at.<p>Audio isn't hosted/reposted, but there are plenty of solutions if you wanted to have 'local' media turned into an RSS feed, which PodcastDelay could then put out in the correct cadence.
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 06:13:20
- 暂无回复