- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
​ A while ago, I decided I wanted to change jobs. I quickly realized that looking for a new one was almost a job in itself. Scrolling through job boards, opening dozens of listings, checking which ones were worth applying to, and manually tweaking my CV for every position. Way too much repetitive work. So I decided to build a solution for myself. It's called CVer ( https://cver.work ). It automatically finds relevant job offers and tailors your CV to match them. Tomorrow, I'm launching the next step: an AI agent that can apply for jobs on your behalf. The goal is to automate as much of the job search as possible. Now comes the interesting part: pricing. I'm considering charging $2 per week. I know I could probably experiment with different pricing models, introduce multiple tiers, and optimize for revenue. But honestly, I didn't start this project because I wanted to build another SaaS that squeezes every last dollar out of its users. I built it because I needed it myself. If it can save people hours of repetitive work and help them find a better job, that's already a win for me. Obviously, the service has operating costs, and I want to keep developing it. I'd like it to be sustainable without making it unnecessarily expensive. So, fellow founders, I'd love your perspective: - Is $2/week a reasonable price for this kind of tool? - Would you go with a weekly subscription, monthly plan, or pay-per-application model? - Am I underpricing it, or does keeping it affordable make more sense at this stage? I'm genuinely interested in how you'd approach this. Especially if you've built a SaaS where the goal is to solve a real problem without trying to maximize revenue at all costs.   submitted by   /u/ULidea [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 05:57:24
- 暂无回复