- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Quick context: it's a detective game where every case is a fake phone. A client asks you something ("is my boyfriend really on a business trip?"), gives you a copy of a phone, and you answer from what's inside. Android launched mid-September, iOS on October 2. Built in about two months, mostly with Claude Code. The numbers so far: 563 players 9 purchases: $67 gross, about $47 after store cut and tax 8 of the 9 picked the monthly plan 6 of the 9 bought within 2 to 6 minutes of installing 6 of the 9 turned off auto-renew within two and a half days On iOS, 85% of players hit the paywall about 2 minutes in, and 80% closed it within 5 seconds Brazil and Mexico: 46% of devices, about 1% conversion. Western Europe: about 4.5% conversion and 70% of the revenue On iOS, exactly 5 devices have ever finished a case What I think it means: The paywall came right after the first question. The few people who pay, pay instantly. Everyone else leaves before the good part, which is the middle of a case, when the clues start contradicting each other. People subscribe to finish one case and then cancel. What they're really buying is one episode, and my pricing doesn't reflect that. Portuguese and Spanish brought installs, not revenue. I'd still localize, but I was reading the install chart as success. What I've changed: Replaced the template paywall with my own, annual as the default Made the first case free start to finish Next I want to test a pay-per-case option next to the subscription If you've shipped a story game, did subscription or pay per episode work better for you? Happy to share more numbers in the comments.   submitted by   /u/FreshnessAi [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 00:46:31
- 暂无回复