- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! I’ve been working on an e-commerce website called Shaivatva , focused on pooja essentials and spiritual products. I’m getting close to launching it, and before making it public, I want to get honest feedback from people who haven't been involved in building it. I’m looking for a few volunteers who can explore the website and help me identify things I might have missed. What I'd love you to test: Does the website look good and feel easy to navigate? Can you find products and understand their descriptions? Does adding products to the cart work properly? Is the checkout process smooth and intuitive? Do you notice any bugs, broken links, layout issues, or confusing features? What would you improve before launch? You don't need any technical knowledge. Just browse the website as you normally would and tell me what you genuinely think. Screenshots of any bugs would be super helpful! Website: https://shaivatva.com I'm not looking for fake positive reviews. I'd genuinely appreciate honest criticism so I can fix issues before launch. Thanks to anyone willing to spend a few minutes helping a small project get better!   submitted by   /u/Turbulent_One_1201 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/10 00:39:23
- 暂无回复