- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hello fellow builders! Find strength in Stoic philosophy in uncertain times I'm a solo developer, and for the past year I've been working on Practice Stoic - a mental fitness app built around practical Stoic philosophy. The idea behind it is pretty simple: Stoicism has a lot to offer when it comes to dealing with stress, uncertainty, and everyday challenges. BUT I wanted to build something that goes way beyond just reading inspirational quotes. So Practice Stoic helps you actually put it into practice . Here's how it works: Personalized assessments - by answering questions, the app develops a quasi-unique session flow for how you are feeling today. I'm using 'quasi', because it's NOT a chat-bot! There is no content generation on the go. All branches and dialog options have been designed . (I'm constantly updating and expanding content). Adaptive Stoic guidance - moving on, explore philosophical insights tailored to your concerns and challenges. Interactive exercises - each and every session leads to a practice, which are split into seven meta categories: acceptance, calm, clarity, control, resilience, energy and mood. Stoic Cards - create and save meaningful insights and revisit them whenever you want. The app is built entirely in Flutter , available on both iOS and Android, and currently supports English, German, and Ukrainian. I gonna be honest: building and launching the app has been an incredible journey. The biggest challenge, however, has been getting people to discover it . Those who use the app seem to genuinely appreciate it, but finding a sustainable way to reach new users without a significant marketing budget has proven surprisingly difficult. I'd really appreciate some honest feedback from fellow builders, especially on the concept, positioning, and first impressions. The app has a free trial period. HOWEVER, I also have 10 free lifetime access codes to give away! (Sorry, iOS only at the moment) If you'd like to try Practice Stoic with lifetime access, comment "Send me code" below , and I'll share one with you. First come, first served! Thank you!   submitted by   /u/No_Pound_3113 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 22:01:08
- 暂无回复