Original Summary

Hey all, solo dev here! I was using Letterboxd for movies, Goodreads for books, MAL for anime, and was also maintaining a spreadsheet of my personal rankings for all of that plus video games, music, and TV shows. I wanted it all in one place, so I built Starvault. One library for movies, TV, anime, manga, books, video games, albums, and artists. You can: Rate, review, and rank your all-time favorites per category Make custom lists Add friends, see their activity, send recommendations, and chat about what you're watching Import from Letterboxd, Goodreads, MAL, and AniList so you don't start from zero It's free with minimal, non-intrusive ads, with an optional premium tier that removes them and adds stats on your taste across everything. Android only for now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.starvault.app&referrer=utm_source%3Dreddit%26utm_campaign%3Dsideproject It's brand new, so I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out. Honest feedback is welcome: what's missing, what's confusing, what would make you switch. Thank you!   submitted by   /u/sproherty [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/9 21:45:11