- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I put two small sites live today and before I sink any more evenings into them I’d like some honest opinions. Oddjobby ( https://oddjobby.co.uk ) is basically a toolbox for the annoying little jobs. Merging, splitting, compressing or rotating PDFs, HEIC to JPG, resizing images, word counter, JSON formatter, QR codes, that kind of thing. The file tools all run in your browser, so nothing gets uploaded anywhere. It’s also got a bunch of UK money calculators using the 2026/27 HMRC figures: take-home pay (Scotland included), student loan, pension contributions, stamp duty, mortgage with overpayments and a follow-on rate, and CGT on shares (which does the same-day / 30-day / Section 104 matching properly, that one took a while). Every calculator links to where its figures come from so you can check them. Handy Yoke ( https://handyyoke.ie ) is the Irish one. Same file tools, plus calculators on the 2026 Revenue figures: income tax, USC, PRSI (with the October change), CGT, exit tax on funds, stamp duty, and a mortgage calculator that flags when you’d go over the Central Bank lending limits. I’ll probably stick some ads on eventually to cover hosting. What I’d really like to know: Anything broken or confusing, especially on mobile? Any tool you’d expect to find that isn’t there? On the calculators, does the way the results and sources are laid out make sense? It’s only been live a few hours so there’ll be rough edges. Fire away, happy to answer anything.   submitted by   /u/Cool_Sink9714 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 21:37:00
- 暂无回复