- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve done cloud security for a living for the past 8 years. The pattern I keep seeing is small companies with no security person who only find out what they’ve exposed to the internet after something goes wrong. So, I’m building an external scanner for them: point it at your domain, get a plain language list of what’s exposed and what to fix first. It works today, and the goal is to match the established tools at a price a small company can pay. What I don’t have is an audience, a following, or any idea how to sell to people who are trained to distrust security vendors. I haven’t done any outreach yet. This post is the first time I’ve talked about it publicly, and I’d rather ask before I start than burn goodwill doing it wrong. So, one question for people who’ve sold something technical to skeptical buyers: what did you do to get your first 10 users? I mean the specific thing, like the email you sent or the place you posted, rather than the channel in theory. And a second one if you have a minute: what did you start too late, that I should start this week while I’m still pre-launch? In return, if you run a small company and want to know what your domain exposes publicly, comment or DM and I’ll run it and send you the results. Fully free, no signup. I’d rather have the feedback than your email address, and I won’t follow up with a sales pitch.   submitted by   /u/Confident-Candle-127 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 22:24:05
- 暂无回复