- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! I'm a developer currently working on a project called ClinicSuite.cloud, a clinic management platform for small and independent clinics. It's still under development, and I've been thinking about something lately. There are already so many clinic management tools out there. Some have hundreds of features, complicated dashboards, and subscriptions that don't always make sense for smaller clinics. So instead of building yet another software packed with features nobody uses, I'm trying to figure out what actually makes a doctor's day easier. Here's what I'm currently building or planning: - Appointment scheduling: Simple bookings, cancellations, and patient management. - Online booking: Patients can book using a website, shareable link, or QR code. - WhatsApp assistant: Handle appointment requests, reminders, and rescheduling. (Currently working on this.) - AI receptionist: An assistant that could answer calls, handle common questions, and book appointments when staff are busy or the clinic is closed. (Planned.) - Digital prescriptions & patient history: Keep things organized without unnecessary paperwork. - Google reviews & social media: Help clinics manage their online presence from one place. - ABHA/ABDM integration: Something we're exploring for clinics in India. But here's where I could really use your help. Maybe I'm completely wrong about what clinics actually need. For example, I think an AI receptionist sounds useful, especially for smaller clinics. But would doctors actually trust it to handle patient calls? Or is it just another fancy feature that sounds better in a pitch than in real life? And maybe the real problem isn't appointments at all. Maybe it's billing, follow-ups, documentation, or something I haven't even considered. So I have three questions: What's the most frustrating, repetitive task in your clinic that you wish someone would just fix? If you already use clinic management software, what drives you crazy about it? Looking at my planned features, which would you actually use, and which are a complete waste of time? I'm especially interested in hearing from doctors, receptionists, and people managing smaller clinics. I'm a developer, not a doctor, so I'm fully aware that what looks useful from my side might be completely different from what happens inside a real clinic. I'd genuinely rather have someone tell me "this is useless, here's what we actually need" than spend the next six months building the wrong thing. Not sharing a signup link or trying to sell anything. The product isn't finished yet. Just looking for some real-world perspectives. Thanks! And feel free to be brutally honest. :)   submitted by   /u/Fit_Dimension4394 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 20:24:02
- 暂无回复