- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
If you build websites with html or have a static website for your business, you normally need 3 different subscriptions to have everything you need for products, marketing, and wholesale management. I've spent the majority of this year building SuiteStatic to help alleviate that pain point while keeping overhead low for people just starting a new business. You keep your own site while adding a script tag with some attributes to buttons and you get a functional cart and checkout. Payments go through your own Stripe account. Within the platform, you get a dashboard to access: -orders/shipping labels -email campaigns/cart abandonment with your own domain -visitor analytics -wholesale accounts with per account pricing, payment terms & invoices -subscriptions, discount codes & tax rates This isn't a site builder with themes, you'll have to provide the website or have someone build one for you currently. It's also new and built by only me along with AI so it might look like slop and have some rough edges. I wouldn't recommend moving a busy store to it right away. I do have a store I setup for a friend currently using the platform though and is fully functioning with sales if you want to see how it looks on a consumer end -> vc3coffee.com Pricing is listed on suitestatic.com but for the first 20 sign ups, you'll have access to the highest tier to have full capability then only $15/mo after that for adopting the platform and providing feedback. Once the signups fill, I'll have a waitlist that you can join. I have a free tier available as well that I'm still debating on what to have unlocked so you can at minimum have a functioning storefront and operate business as usual. Looking to receive as much criticism and feedback even if it's harsh. Would like the platform to benefit small businesses as much as possible.   submitted by   /u/forpin [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 20:47:58
- 暂无回复