- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! I built MIAB (Message in a Box) , a small project on Arbitrum for creating short notes with wallet-based access rules. The idea started with a simple question: what if you want to leave a message for a specific wallet, make it readable only after a certain date or give someone temporary access to it? With MIAB, you can: Create a short text box on Arbitrum. Give a specific wallet permanent or temporary access to your box. Set a time when a shared wallet can read the box. Optionally encrypt the content with a passphrase. Set an expiration date or transfer ownership of a box to another wallet. It can also be used as a small memory capsule for a note or message for a future date. It's not meant to replace Signal for private conversations or Google Drive for everyday file storage. I'm exploring a narrower use case where wallet-based permissions and an on-chain record are useful parts of the workflow. A few important caveats: The MIAB creation fee is currently zero, but Arbitrum transaction gas still applies. Not a reminder app, MIAB won't notify you when a box unlocks. Access is controlled by wallet addresses, not usernames. Content is stored on-chain, not in a private MIAB database. Try MIAB: https://www.yourmiab.com/ Network: Arbitrum One I'm especially interested in use cases I might not have considered. Feedback and criticism are both welcome!   submitted by   /u/Purple-Attempt [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 18:11:11
- 暂无回复