- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been a developer for over 10 years. Coding is both my job and something I enjoy doing in my own time, but mobile development was something I'd always wanted to try and hadn't actually done. I decided to build RenewCue as a way to experience the whole process: starting from scratch, learning a new area of development, and taking an app into real production myself. Part of that learning was figuring out how to use AI agents more fully. I worked with Claude and Codex, bringing my own coding experience into the process and learning how those tools could help me turn an idea into a working mobile app. My aim was to improve my skills and make something I'd feel comfortable releasing. RenewCue is an Android subscription tracker with renewal reminders, screenshot capture and backup export. I picked that problem because every tracker I tried was either a subscription itself or wanted access to my bank. It's live on Google Play: free for up to 10 subscriptions, with an optional one-time Pro upgrade. Stack: Flutter, Drift/SQLite, on-device OCR, no backend. The app goes online for exchange rates and a public service list. If someone actually uses it, that would be wonderful. But the main reason I'm posting is feedback. Does the first run make sense? Does the screenshot capture read your receipts correctly? What feels off, and what would you have done differently? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.renewcue.mobile   submitted by   /u/mentalko [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 17:48:07
- 暂无回复