- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I constantly use ChatGPT to translate messages, fix awkward wording, or make something sound more natural. Sometimes it's English, sometimes Spanish, sometimes another language. But the workflow is always the same: copy, switch tabs, paste, wait, copy back, paste again. So I built LinguAIst , a Chrome extension that lets you translate and improve text directly on websites, using your existing AI account. I just released version 0.2. The main update is making it easier to connect an AI provider: Already use ChatGPT? Connect your existing account through browser sign-in. No separate OpenAI API key needed. This integration is experimental; availability depends on your eligible plan and account/usage limits. Prefer free models? Connect OpenRouter, enable the “Free models only” filter, and choose a model with zero input/output pricing. These models still have provider usage limits. Select text on a page to translate it, or select text in an editable field to improve grammar, tone, or clarity. I wanted this to be useful for everyday messages in different languages, without all the tab switching. A few other details: No LinguAIst account or subscription. Works with Gmail and other websites. Also supports OpenAI API keys and custom/self-hosted endpoints. Requests go directly to your chosen AI provider, without a LinguAIst backend processing the submitted text. It's on the Chrome Web Store and currently has just 3 users 😅, so I'm looking for early feedback: what works, what's confusing, and what would make it more useful. Try LinguAIst on the Chrome Web Store Would this fit your workflow? What would stop you from using it?   submitted by   /u/Beneficial-Gas7781 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 16:48:12
- 暂无回复