- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Every alarm app I tried made me do the thinking: what’s on tomorrow, how long’s the train, how much sleep do I actually need. So I built one that does it for you. First Thing reads tomorrow’s calendar, works out your travel and getting-ready time, sets the latest alarm that still gets you there, and plans your bedtime from it. And it tells you exactly why: “7:20 · Stand-up 9:00 · 38 min on the train”. If your first thing moves, the alarm moves with it. A few things I’m proud of: Live travel (Pro): before it wakes you, it checks traffic and trains, and only gets you up earlier if you’d otherwise be late. Sleep that adds up: it learns how much sleep you really need and plans your bedtimes to protect it. Material 3 Expressive throughout. I wanted it to feel like a native Pixel utility, not a third-party app. Wear OS is coming: your watch will ring with the alarm and wake you gently if you’re already stirring. It’s not in this test yet, but testers will get it as soon as it’s ready. Built by me in the UK. Right now it’s in Google’s 14-day closed test before launch, and I’m looking for people to use it as their real alarm. Join (2 min): Join the tester group: https://groups.google.com/g/first-thing-testers Opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/uk.co.firstthing Install from Google Play. Stay for the full 14 days and you get Pro for life. Happy to answer anything about how it works or how it’s built.   submitted by   /u/IveGotHam [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 16:27:07
- 暂无回复