- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
A while ago I posted Very Good Metronome here, a free metronome with no ads, no popups, no signup. Many of you liked it, so I kept building. Version 1.3 is out, and to say thanks I made the app even free-er: Custom Time Signatures, the one and only in-app purchase, costs $0 through October. Unlock it once and it's yours forever, no strings attached. And as always, I will never nag you about anything. Why, you ask, and where's the catch? Simple: I put a lot of work and care into this app and I want more people to have it. New in 1.3: a tune mode (long press the tempo for a 440 Hz reference tone), practice mode that can also slow the tempo down, and quick start from the Lock Screen, Control Center, the Action Button or Siri. I won't do one of these "rate-this-app" popups ever in the app, so I'm asking here, once: If you like the app and want to leave a review or 5 stars in App Store, it would mean a lot! https://apple.co/3WllSby   submitted by   /u/ravt1988 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/9 15:56:58
- 暂无回复